123

May 26, 2013

Naruto Impact [MN] 2.0 (Final).w3x

Map Naruto Impact [MN] 2.0 Final by Fire_Arkangel (Update May/26/2013)
Changelog version 2.0 Final:
- Awakening healing effect now is overtime instead of instant
- Now you gain talent points each 5 level and not 2 anymore
- New Tobirama R
- Heaven Sword nerfed
- Nagato and Madara's Ningendou range decreased

From author:
Well.. What can I say? There is a lot of personal reasons I'm quitting to keep making this map. I know it's sudden and most of you won't understand... Anyway, it was a great time. I thank those players who put faith on Impact since Ninja Impact version. Well, there are so many people to thank it's impossible to put it here. I just wanna say it was a extraordinary experience for me. For here is interested in to keep Impact production, I'll post here the unprotected version. I'll not make any special restriction, be free to modify what you want. I think that's it. Here ends my contribuition to Ninpou series. See ya!

Welcome to the chaotic world of Naruto Impact! Choose one of many Naruto's heroes and fight for your village in 4th Ninja War

Download: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/228338/
Load disqus comments

0 comments