123

February 05, 2016

Azeroth Wars LR 1.90f

Map Azeroth Wars LR 1.90f.w3x by Rhemar

From author map:

No I'm not editing again, someone else was actually crazy enough to volunteer to be the editor of LR. I've tracked down a 1.90e version, finished it, updated it with 1.90f and tested, no crashes or bugs this time (hopefully). There's really not much to say here even though I should probably do a fancy announcement, then again I've already said everything I had to say so I'll be quick, the new editor is Crusader and apparently Thurr Yeah, I guess Thurr is masochistic. Good luck guys, hope the map won't die on you (literally die, not "no one plays it" die).

P.S. I've posted on ENT but I forgot the password to MMH's account so it's not there yet, CNiper help me mate!

Load disqus comments

0 comments