123

February 01, 2017

Anime Fantasy v1.0m

Map Anime Fantasy v1.0m.w3x created by Nookaiser

Have fun boys, but expect bugs to show up since I had to rework some system triggers after all. Expect a lot of updates with fixes soon.

The new (big) update will come with one new char and a huge item rework. It will be a lot sooner than you think, since making new chars is by far more fun and fast than fixing bugs and triggering a sick AI for the boss (and yes, the spells he does are NOT random).

I know that I'm not as good as nook when it comes to visuals on spells, but I think that will improve a lot with time. For now, live with it as it is. Also, I will gladly recruit a modeller anytime and if the fanbase is willing to donate some money, they'll easily go to him!
Have fun, scrubs. (Valik)
Download: Anime Fantasy 1.0m
Load disqus comments

0 comments